SITTER SESSION PACKAGE
* These sessions are suited to babies between 6-9 months old
* 30-45 minute studio session
* Baby must be able to confidently sit unaided
* Outfits and props are included
* 3 different set-ups are included
* 10 high resolution digital files included via digital download
Please note: This package can include parent or sibling photos
TOTAL PACKAGE COST IS $495
A $95 DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO SECURE A BOOKING AND THE BALANCE OF $400 IS PAID AT THE SESSION
* All final images will be retouched in photoshop to our professional standards, this includes; colour balancing, skin tone correction, skin smoothing and the removal of blemishes. Any additional editing requests (head swaps, compositions or personal requests outside of our normal editing techniques will incur an additional retouching fee of $100 per image)
* This package can be upgraded to include a customised USB for an additional $75
WHAT IS A BABY SITTER SESSION?
A baby sitter session is a milestone mini session in a baby’s first year.
It is ideally scheduled when your baby can sit and crawl, but doesn’t yet walk.
Every baby develops differently, so a sitter session is usually scheduled when a baby is around 6-9 months old. Babies are very interactive at this age and are full of genuine expressions. They smile easily, they giggle and make such adorable faces.
Sitter sessions are short sessions. A 6-month old baby has a very short attention span, therefore, a sitter session usually runs for between 30 - 60 minutes depending on your chosen package. The session can involve between 2-4 setups with few different accessories for each setup depending on your chosen package. Baby is photographed from different angles making sure that all of his/her tiny details are captured.
HOW DO WE PREPARE FOR A BABY SITTER SESSION?
Make sure that your baby is well rested and fed. I always ask my clients to feed their babies right before they arrive to my studio and to make sure that their sleep cycle doesn’t interfere with the session time. Ideally, I want a baby to nap in the car on his/her way to my studio. This way I get a well rested, happy little model!
WHAT DO WE NEED TO BRING FOR A SITTER SESSION?
Make sure that you bring milk for your baby. A baby might be thirsty or stressed out in a new environment. So, offering baby a bottle or breastfeeding him/her would comfort and calm him/her down. I have a lot of accessories for a sitter session (knitted bonnets, shorts, and onesies), so you don’t need to bring anything in terms of clothing for this session. All of my props are custom made for my sessions, so I can assure you that your baby will be dressed in a very cute way for his sitter session.
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO BOOK A SITTER SESSION?
I always recommend that my clients book their sitter session at least a month in advance. This way you can be assured to get the day and the timing of your first choice. However, if you have just realised that your baby is now ready for a sitter session and you do not want to miss the opportunity to capture this moment, get in touch with me and I will do my best to find a spot in my schedule for you!